For many of us, Iraq seems very far away and difficult to imagine or understand. However it is important to know that it is still possible to lend a helping hand to Iraq's children, orphans, widows, and disabled in a variety of ways such as:
- Engage your place of worship to set up a fundraiser for any of the worthy causes that you feel might appeal to people within your community.
- Host an event to raise awareness of the plight of Iraq's orphan population.
- Involve your school in a fundraiser or a drive to collect school supplies, clothes, and toys for Iraqi orphans.
- Reach out to your own social network and spread the word on the problems facing Iraq's children today.
- Volunteer. Contact us to learn more about volunteer opportunities to help Iraq's youth or share with us any ideas you might have on how best to help Iraqi children today.